Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 1/2 white onion; diced
- 1 small (or 1/2 large) red bell pepper; diced
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans natural chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes & Okra
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes Cut Okra; drained
- 12 frozen mini meatballs (from a 24 oz bag)
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot. Add onion and red bell pepper; sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes then stir in garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
This recipe uses the following products: