- 2 lbs. unpeeled raw shrimp (26-30 count)
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. smoked sausage
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 (27 oz.) can Seasoned Collard Greens
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Peel shrimp and set aside.
- In a 4-6 quart pot (cauldron) add oil, garlic, and sausage. Stir and cook over medium heat until garlic is golden.
- Add thyme and onion soup mix. Gradually add water and whisk to blend, bringing to a boil. Add vermouth and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Margaret Holmes Seasoned Collard Greens and Triple Succotash. Simmer for 10 minutes until sausage is cooked.
- Raise heat and add shrimp to “cauldron”. Cook until shrimp is pink approximately, 5-10 minutes. Serve with biscuits or warm bread, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: