Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 2 strips bacon; diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Green Lima Beans; drained
- Melt butter in a small skillet and add onion. Fry for 2 minutes then add bacon and continue to cook until bacon is almost crisp.
- Add Margaret Holmes Seasoned Green Lima Beans and simmer on low for 5-6 minutes until heated through.
- Transfer to an oven proof serving dish and place (covered) in a warm oven until ready to serve.
This recipe uses the following products: