- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Butter Beans; drained
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbs. butter; divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions; drained
- 1/4 cup (from a 10.25 oz. can) cream of celery soup
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers; finely crushed
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place Margaret Holmes Seasoned Butter Beans in the bottom a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
- Melt 2 tbs. butter in a medium skillet and add onion. Sauté over low heat for 10 minutes until onion is fragrant and starting to caramelize.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions and the soup; spoon on top of the butter beans.
- Melt remaining butter in a bowl and stir in the crackers and Parmesan cheese. Scatter over the top of casserole and bake for 40 minutes.
This recipe uses the following products: