- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese (not processed), shredded
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn, drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 tbs. pickled jalapeno rings, chopped
- hot sauce (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop mixture into a pie plate or other shallow dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until browning and bubbly. Serve with corn chips.
This recipe uses the following products: