Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Italian Green Beans; drained well
- 1 cup (from a 10.5 oz. can) cream of celery soup
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz. French's Crispy Fried Onions
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Place Margaret Holmes Seasoned Italian Green Beans in a bowl and add the soup and lemon juice; mix gently to coat the green beans.
- Transfer green bean mixture to a 3 cup casserole dish and top with fried onions. Bake for 20 minutes until casserole is hot and the onions are golden brown.
This recipe uses the following products: