Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 (27 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Fancy Chopped Spinach; drained
- 1 (6 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts; drained
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- tortilla chips for serving
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Place Margaret Holmes Fancy Chopped Spinach and artichoke hearts in a food processor (fitted with metal blade) and chop into small chunks. Transfer to a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, sour cream and mayo to food processor and mix until well blended. Pour over spinach mixture along with red pepper flakes and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-safe casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with chips.
This recipe uses the following products: