Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2/3 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes with Vidalia Onions
- 1 cup vegetable juice (such as V-8)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans beef broth
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Grated cheese
- Saltine crackers
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and sear for 5 minute to brown neat.
- Stir in garlic and cook 2 minutes more.
- Turn heat to medium-low and add tomatoes with onion (do not drain), vegetable juice and beef broth.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then stir in cooked macaroni and parsley.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving with grated cheese and saltine crackers if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep /cook time: 20 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: