Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 (6-8 oz.) halibut fillets (2 in. thick)
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas; drained
- 1 large beefsteak tomato
- 4 green onions; sliced thin
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- Heat oven to 350°f.
- Place halibut in a glass baking dish just large enough to hold fish comfortably; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients until well combined then pour over fish.
- Bake for 25 minutes until fish is flaky and cooked through.
This recipe uses the following products: