Total Time: 10 minutes
- 12 medium size frozen shrimp; defrosted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 (10 oz) bag chopped kale
- 2 cups cooked pearl couscous
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas, drained
- 1/2 cup (from a 15 oz can) sweet green peas
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (from a 12 oz) bottle Balsamic salad dressing
- Pat shrimp dry, rub with olive oil and sprinkle with seafood
- Grill for 2 minutes per side until just pink.
- Place kale, couscous, White Acre Peas, sweet green peas and sun-dried tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide between 4 salad or pasta bowls and top with shrimp.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 minutes
*Frozen shrimp is often on sale and is very economical.
This recipe uses the following products: