Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 wooden skewers (soaked in water for 2 hours)
- 1 large whole (skinless/boneless)chicken breast; cubed
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Asian sesame dressing; divided
- 1 (16 oz) box Soba noodles (or whole wheat spaghetti)
- 1/2 cup shelled Peanut Patch Green Boiled Peanuts
- 1 cup seeded and shredded cucumber
- 1 fresh lime; cut into 4 wedges
- Place cubed chicken in a heavy duty plastic bag along with half of the dressing. Allow to marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread soaked wooden skewers with chicken.
- Rub a little oil on a grill pan and grill for 14-16 minutes (turning frequently) until juices run clear.
- Boil noodles according to box directions, drain and return to pot. Stir in remains dressing and peanuts.
- To serve, divide noodles between 4 heated plates.
- Top with shredded cucumber and chicken skewers.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges.
This recipe uses the following products: