2 to 4 servings
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes Tender Yellow Cut Squash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans; drained
- 1 (15 oz) can (cooked) lentils
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Zest of 1 lime
- Drain squash and place in a blend. Puree until smooth; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan along with garlic; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable seasoning, garbanzo beans and lentils.
- Stir in pureed squash and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley and lime zest.
- Before serving, top with a dollop of yogurt and garnish with jalapeño, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: