Enjoy a healthy and delicious brownie.
Submitted by: Michaela Rosenthal
Total Time: 65 minutes
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray an 8 x 8 dark baking pan with non-stick spray.
3. Place all ingredient (with the exception of the melted chocolate) in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Stir in chocolate and transfer to prepared pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick tests clean.
6. Turn off oven and let brownies rest in oven for 5 minutes.
7. Cool brownies completely (very important) before dusting with powdered sugar.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
Rest/cool time: 40-60 minutes