Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (from a 15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Butter Beans
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons tahini paste
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (12 count) frozen fish sticks
- 4 fresh Pita bread (pockets), warmed
- 1 small, sweet onion; sliced
- 1 tomato; sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 8 bread and butter pickle rounds
- Place butter beans, water, tahini paste and lemon juice in a power blender;
process until smooth.
- Bake fish sticks according to box directions; keep warm.
- Carefully open the pita pockets and smear sides with the butter bean tahini.
- Fill pockets with baked fish sticks, onion. tomato, shredded carrot and pickles.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 20-30 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: