Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Field Peas and Snaps
- 4 tablespoons prepared guacamole (with tomato)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 (6”) flour burrito tortillas
- Dairy sour cream for serving
- Hot pepper sprinkles (optional)
- Heat oil in a medium size skillet and add ground beef.
- Saute (using the back of a spoon) to break up large chunks) until no longer pink.
- Stir in hot sauce and Field Peas & Snaps; lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Lay tortillas on a work surface and spread with (1 tablespoon each) guacamole then divide ground beef mixture between the 4 tortillas.
- Scatter with cheese and roll up burrito style. Top burritos with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with hot pepper flakes, if using.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: