Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup red onions, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Field Peas & Snaps
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil, ground sausage and diced vegetables. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Margaret Holmes Field Seasoned Field Peas & Snaps and water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes on low heat or until you get a rich brown sauce.
- Serve as a side dish or over grits or rice.
This recipe uses the following products: