Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 bratwurst links
- 2 slices thick bacon; diced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can Seasoned Margaret Holmes Field Peas & Snaps
- 3 (16 oz.) cans chicken broth
- freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large saucepan or soup pot, fry bratwurst to brown on all sides. Remove and cut into circles; set aside.
- Return pot to medium-high heat and add bacon and onion. Fry for 2-3 minutes then stir in vinegar, tomato sauce and Margaret Holmes Seasoned Field Peas & Snaps.
- Add chicken broth and Bratwurst, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for an additional 15 minutes then sprinkle with cracked pepper.
This recipe uses the following products: