- 1 (27 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Turnip Greens & Roots (drained)
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes (drained)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 cup half & half cream
- paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9” x 13” dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix cheese, cream of chicken soup, jalapenos and half & half cream.
- Place Margaret Holmes Cabbage and Seasoned Turnip Greens & Roots in baking dish, pour cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
This recipe uses the following products: