Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon garlic flavored olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper; sliced into strips
- 2 (15 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Butter Beans
- 4 (pre-cooked) English Bangers (sausages)
- dried parsley for sprinkling
1. Rub skillet with a small amount of olive oil and fry sausages to brown on all sides; transfer to a plate and keep warm.
2. Return skillet to heat and add 1 teaspoon olive oil; fry peppers until crisp-tender.
3. Stir in butter beans and simmer on low for 5-7 minutes until heated through.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: