Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 (27 oz cans) Margaret Holmes Dirty Rice Simple Suppers
- 1 lb frozen (cooked) chicken breast strips; defrosted and cubed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 lemon; cut in half
- Fresh herbs of your choice (rosemary, basil, thyme, etc)
- 4 culinary parchment bags (or parchment paper)
- Drain Dirty Rice in a colander for 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chicken, sour cream and juice of half a lemon (cut the other half into 4 rounds).
- Divide and spoon into the parchment bags and add fresh herbs and a lemon slice.
- Tie up with kitchen twine or tightly fold over and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes and allow to rest for 5 minutes before opening bags being careful of hot steam.
This recipe uses the following products: