This is one dinner your kids and entire family will love!
Submitted by: Michaela Rosenthal
Total Time: 15 minutes
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spread bag of tortilla chips into an (8” x 10”) oven-proof casserole dish.
3. Scatter chicken over chips followed by the beans.
4. Spoon green chiles on top and scatter avocado and cheese.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese has melted (watch carefully so that the cheese does not burn).
6. Dollop sour cream in center of nachos and garnish with red jalapeños.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes