Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (6 oz) bag tortilla chips
- 2 (4.5 oz cans) canned chicken; drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup (from a 15 oz can) Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans
- 1 (4 oz) can fire roasted green chiles; drained
- 1 small avocado; diced
- 1-1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream
- 1 red jalapeños; sliced thin
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spread bag of tortilla chips into an (8” x 10”) oven-proof casserole dish.
3. Scatter chicken over chips followed by the beans.
4. Spoon green chiles on top and scatter avocado and cheese.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese has melted (watch carefully so that the cheese does not burn).
6. Dollop sour cream in center of nachos and garnish with red jalapeños.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: