- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn (not drained)
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 (6 oz.) boxed cornbread mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup minced green chilis
- 1 cup four cheese Mexican shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a skillet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn, kidney beans, cooked ground beef, and chili sauce. Spoon mixture into greased skillet.
- In the same bowl, mix together the cornbread, eggs, milk, corn and green chilis.
- Pour half of the cornbread mixture in the skillet over the bean mixture and sprinkle half of cheese on top. Spoon the remaining cornbread on top of cheese and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe uses the following products: