- 1/2 pounds cubed pork loin
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbs. corn oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. pork or chicken seasoning
- 1 (11.5 oz.) can vegetable juice (such as V-8)
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash
- pork cracklings (Chicharrons) from a 5 oz. bag (optional)
- Place cubed pork and flour in a plastic bag; shake to coat pork pieces (discard excess flour).
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry onion for 2-3 minutes until fragrant. Add pork cubes, sprinkle with seasoning, and brown on all sides; transfer to a mini crockpot.
- Add vegetable juice and Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash; stir well. Cook on high heat for 4 hours or on low heat for 6 hours. Great with pork cracklings!
This recipe uses the following products: