Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 (15 oz.) jar prepared cheese Alfredo sauce
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) can solid pack tuna; drained well
- 1 tsp. pizza seasoning
- freshly chopped dill
- 1 (16 oz.) bag or box Tagliatelle (thick ribbon) pasta
- Heat olive oil to medium and sauté onion for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and Margaret Holmes Rutabagas; lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in tuna and pizza seasoning.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta according to box directions. Drain and stir in rutabaga sauce. Divide between 4 warmed pasta bowls and top with fresh dill.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: