This recipe is a simple to make but tastes like you've been cooking for a while.
Submitted by: Michaela Rosenthal
Total Time: 16 minutes
1. Heat canola oil in a large skillet and fry crab cakes according to box directions; keep warm.
2. Place kale, radicchio, dates and goat cheese in a large salad bowl.
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, mustard and seasoning. Pour over salad and toss well to coat.
4. To serve, divide salad between 4 plates and top each with a crab cake.
5. Serve with a lime wedge, if desired.
*black eye peas can be used in place of white acre peas if unavailable in your area.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6-7 minutes