- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 (2 count- 3 oz) boxes frozen crab cakes
- 1 (10 oz) bag mixed baby lettuce with kale
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted dates
- 2/3 cup (from a 15 oz can) Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian vinegrette
- Fresh lime wedges to serve
1. Heat canola oil in a large skillet and fry crab cakes according to box directions; keep warm.
2. Place lettuce, dates and White Acre Peas in a large salad bowl.
3. Pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
4. To serve, divide salad between 4 plates and top each with a crab cake.
This recipe uses the following products: