Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (2 oz) packet instant potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley; divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds (optional)
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn; drained well
- 2 large red bell peppers; halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix instant potato flakes according to packet directions. Stir in butter, celery, 2 teaspoons parsley, salt, celery seeds and corn. Stir until just combined; do not over-stir as you want to see the celery and corn.
- Divide mixture between the 4 pepper halves and sprinkle with cheese and remaining dried parsley.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes until the peppers begin to soften and the cheese has melted.
This recipe uses the following products: