Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans OR 1 (27 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Field Peas (any variety)
- 2 (11 oz.) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 5 green onions, diced
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbs. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Drain before serving. Serve with corn chips.
This recipe uses the following products: