Total Time: 60 minutes
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 large onion; diced
- 1/ tsp. crushed ginger
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 (14 oz.) jar prepared curry sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas; drained
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- Dredge the chicken cubes in flour (shake off excess) and sprinkle with poultry seasoning; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large (high-sided) skillet to medium. Add onions and ginger; cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Push onions to the sides of the pan and increase heat to high. Add chicken and flash fry to brown all pieces.
- Lower heat to medium and stir in coconut milk; cook 5 minutes. Stir in curry sauce and Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas.
- Lower heat to medium-low, cover curry and simmer gently for 40 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice. To serve, divide rice into 4 warmed bowls and top with curry.
This recipe uses the following products: