- 3/4 cup bottled Green Goddess dressing
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small red bell pepper; seeded
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 2 medium carrots; peeled
- 3 Roma tomatoes; seeded
- 6 radishes
- 1 cup drained garbanzo beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes Butter Peas; drained
- Stir together the dressing and lime juice; set aside.
- Dice the avocado, zucchini, red bell pepper, cucumbers, carrots,tomatoes and radishes into small cubes; transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the garbanzo beans, butter peas and dressing.
- Toss well to coat then chill for 30 minutes.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: