Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (27 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Italian Green Beans
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Butter Peas; drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans; drained
- 1 (15 oz) can dark red kidney beans; drained
- 3/4 cup cherry (or grape) tomatoes; halved
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 green onions; sliced into thin rings
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- 1 (2 oz) jar pimentos; drained
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt-free vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Empty all canned beans in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley and green onions.
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest, lemon juice, shallot, pimentos, garlic, vegetable seasoning, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Chill for a minimum of 3 hours (tossing occasionally) before serving.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes / 3 hours
Yield: 8 servings
This recipe uses the following products: