- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 4 tbs. butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbs. Wondra® Flour
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can creamed corn
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- hot sauce to taste
- Melt butter in Dutch oven or large stock pot.
- Add onion and garlic and cook on medium low heat until onion is soft.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Add Margaret Holmes Tomato, Okra and Corn, along with chicken and stir to combine.
- Pour in chicken stock and cook until heated, stirring until well mixed.
- Add in shredded cheese and cook until melted and slowly add milk.
- Stir to combine all ingredients and simmer until thoroughly heated.
- Season to taste with hot sauce.
This recipe uses the following products: