Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 (from a 13.25 oz bag) breaded chicken tenders
- 2 green onions; cut into thin circles
- 1 small bunch radishes; trimmed and chopped
- 1 large or 2 small avocados; diced radishes; chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn; drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 1 teaspoon oil from sun-dried tomato jar
- 1/3 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable seasoning (sich as Mrs. Dash)
- Heat chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Dice and transfer to a large mixing bowl along with the green onion, radishes, avocados and buttered corn.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, ranch dressing, parsley and lemon juice.Pour over salad and toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle with vegetable seasoning before serving.
This recipe uses the following products: