- 3 (16 oz.) cans vegetable broth
- 1 Serrano pepper; sliced thin
- 1 (9 oz.) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (12 oz.) package pre-made meatballs
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Butter Beans
- 1-1/2 tsp. mixed dried herbs
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a large soup pot, bring broth to a rolling boil.
- Add Serrano pepper to broth along with tortellini and meatballs; simmer (low boil) for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Margaret Holmes Seasoned Butter Beans and herbs; simmer for 10 minutes more (do not let boil).
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Divide between 4 warmed soup bowls with crackers of your choice; if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: