Total Time: 15 minutes
- 5 cups mixed green; rinsed
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 small basket blueberries; rinsed
- 3/4 cup (from a 15 oz can) Margaret Holmes Butter Peas
- 12 mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place all salad ingredients in a large, chilled salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the vinegar, orange juice, zest, ginger,salt and honey. Whisk in olive oil until frothy.
- Pour over salad and toss well.
- Serve with crunchy French bread and butter, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: