- 1-1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas; drained well
- 1 (4 oz.) jar pimentos; drained and patted dry
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2.8 oz.) container French fried onions
- Heat oven to 370°F.
- Place the cauliflower, broccoli and Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl stir together the pimentos, soup, mayo, seasoning and lemon juice. Pour mixture over vegetables and toss well to coat.
- Transfer the coated vegetables to a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with French fried onions. Bake an additional 5 minutes until fried onions are golden brown.
This recipe uses the following products: