- 2 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage; drained
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 dashes Glory Foods Hot Sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas; drained
- 1 (2.8 oz.) container French's Fried Onions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl stir together the Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage, soup, lemon juice and Glory Foods Hot Sauce.
- Add the Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas, stir, and transfer to an 8” x 8” oven safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes then scatter with French's Fried Onions.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until onions are golden brown (watch carefully so they do not burn).
This recipe uses the following products: