Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage; drained
- 1 (12 oz.) package Beef Lil Smokies
- Cornbread for serving; optional
- Melt butter in a medium size saucepan and saute onions for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and vinegar; cook one minute more.
- Stir in cabbage and beef smokies; turn heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Serve with hot cornbread, if desired.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: