- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn (do not drain)
- 1 (8.5 oz.) box Jiffy Cornbread or Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13" x 9" casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn, cornbread mix, egg, butter, and sour cream. Pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake approximately 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe uses the following products: