Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 slices think bacon; diced
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans; drained
- 3/4 cup prepared coleslaw dressing
- 1 (8.25 oz) can Mandarine Oranges in Light Syrup; drained
- Fry bacon until almost crisp; drain on a paper towel then transfer to a large mixing bowl along with the red onion.
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender; allow florets to cool for 10 minutes before adding them to the bowl. Poor in dressing and mix well.
- Add oranges segments and very gently stir to incorporate.
This recipe uses the following products: