- 2 - 7” pizza crusts (1 - 24 oz package)
- 1 (14 oz) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes & Okra; drained well
- 1 ripe avocado; sliced
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1-1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- 1/4 cups chopped Romain lettuce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place crusts on a large baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Divide pizza sauce and spread onto both crusts.
- Arrange the Tomatoes & Okra and Avocado then sprinkle with bacon bits and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Scatter lettuce onto pizza and serve immediately.
This recipe uses the following products: