Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (5 count) package whole wheat thin flatbread wraps (8" x 6")
- 1 cup Glory Foods Butterbean Hummus (recipe below - you will have extra)
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 15 slices bacon; fried
- Lay flatbreads out on a work surface and spread all with butterbean hummus.
- Top with bacon (3 pieces on each flatbread), tomatoes and lettuce.
- Roll up and cut each in half.
Glory Foods Butterbean Hummus
- 4 tbs. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small shallot, sliced into thin slivers
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans, drained (Reserve 3 tbs. liquid)
- 2 tbs. sesame tahini paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3-4 dashes Glory Foods Hot Sauce (or other hot sauce)pinch salt
- Heat 2 tbs. olive oil in a small skillet and fry shallots until almost crisp.
- Remove from heat and stir in garlic and cumin; set aside.
- Place Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans, reserved liquid, tahini paste, lemon juice, hot sauce and salt in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Process until just smooth and creamy (do not over process or hummus will turn into a paste).
- Scrape into a serving dish and stir in the shallot mixture. Serve with pita bread or chips. Also can be used as a delicious spread for sandwiches.