Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (12 oz.) box dried thick spaghetti
- 1 tbs. garlic flavored olive oil
- 2 cups arugula (or baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans; drained
- 2 Roma tomatoes; diced
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Boil spaghetti according to box directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in olive oil and arugula; cover with cling film and allow pasta to rest 15 minutes to wilt greens.
- Stir in dressing, Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans and tomatoes.
- Chill a minimum of 2 hours, and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours
This recipe uses the following products: