- 1 tsp. Canola oil
- 1/4 cup red pepper, cut into 1/8” strips
- 1/4 cup green pepper, cut into 1/8” strips
- 1/4 cup red onion, cut into 1/8” strips
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 8” whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tbs. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a nonstick skillet, add oil and all vegetables. Saute, stirring occasionally until vegetables are slightly softened. Remove and set aside.
- Place a piece of parchment or a silicone baking sheet on a cookie sheet.
- Lay tortillas flat on the cookie sheet.
- Spread Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans over half of each tortilla.
- Top the beans with half of the cheese and vegetables.
- Fold into a half moon shape.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the beans are hot.
- Remove from the oven and cut each tortilla into 2 or 3 pie-shaped wedges.
- Arrange on a platter and garnish with salsa and fat-free sour cream.
This recipe uses the following products: