Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans; drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup (from a 15 oz. can) Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn; drained
- 1 stalk celery; chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion; diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper; diced
- 3 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs. virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1/2 tsp. vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans, garbanzo beans, Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn, celery, red onion and yellow pepper in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, garlic and vegetable seasoning; pour dressing over vegetables and mix well.
- Chill for 15 minutes then season with salt & pepper to taste.
This recipe uses the following products: