Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbs. dairy sour cream or whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 (18 oz.) box Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup (from a 15 oz. can) Margaret Holmes Black Beans; drained
- bittersweet chocolate sauce (such as Ghirardelli), for serving
- whipped cream, for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8”x 8” glass baking pan with bakers spray; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the eggs, sour cream and oil. Add the water, cayenne pepper and brownie mix; stir until just blended.
- In a separate bowl, smash Margaret Holmes Black Beans with the tines of a fork then add to the brownie batter; mixing until incorporated.
- Bake brownie mix for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan before cutting.
- Serve with warmed, bittersweet chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
This recipe uses the following products: