The blend of flavors makes this soup a "go-to" soup.
Submitted by: Michaela Rosenthal
Total Time: 25 minutes
1. Fry diced bacon along with onions and jalapeño in a large sauce pan until bacon almost crisp.
2. Carefully drain off excess fat and return to heat.
3. Stir in garlic, broth, tomato juice and succotash; simmer on low for 10-12 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro.
5. Divide between 6 soup bowls and place 1 teaspoon sour cream in the center of each bowl.
6. Garnish with thin avocado and jalapeño slices.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes