- 2 lb. shrimp, uncooked
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes and Okra
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tbs. tomato paste
- Cook shrimp and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, mix together all remaining ingredients and cook over high heat until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until onions and peppers are soft.
- Stir in shrimp and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Serve over rice.
This recipe uses the following products: