Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) package angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons soft butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 shalot; minced
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn
- 1 (6 oz) can pink salmon; drained and flaked
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Boil pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain, returning angel hair to pot along with butter.
3. Stir gently to coat pasta with butter to avoid sticking.
4. In a large heavy skillet, heat oil and saute bell pepper along with shallot for 2-3 minutes.
5. Turn heat to low and stir in half & half, cream, salt and pepper.
6. When cream thickens slightly (another 2-3 minutes), stir in buttered corn, salmon and tarragon.
7. Simmer on low heat for 5-6 minutes, remove from heat
and stir in lemon juice.
8. Divide pasta between 4 warmed bowls and spoon with sauce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes (includes pasta boiling time)
This recipe uses the following products: