This pasta has a flavor that will burst with deliciousness.
Submitted by: Michaela Rosenthal
Total Time: 30 minutes
1. Boil pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain, returning angel hair to pot along with butter.
3. Stir gently to coat pasta with butter to avoid sticking.
4. In a large heavy skillet, heat oil and saute bell pepper along with shallot for 2-3 minutes.
5. Turn heat to low and stir in half & half, cream, salt and pepper.
6. When cream thickens slightly (another 2-3 minutes), stir in buttered corn, salmon and tarragon.
7. Simmer on low heat for 5-6 minutes, remove from heat
and stir in lemon juice.
8. Divide pasta between 4 warmed bowls and spoon with sauce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes (includes pasta boiling time)