- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned OR Sensibly Seasoned Blackeye Peas, drained
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced 1⁄4”
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced 1⁄8”
- 1 tsp. pickled jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tbs. cilantro leaves, minced
- Combine drained Glory Foods Seasoned or Sensibly Seasoned Blackeye Peas with all of the other ingredients in a bowl or small casserole dish and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to allow the best flavor to develop.
- Serve with your favorite chips, fresh vegetables or crackers.
Butter Beans and Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans, drained well
- 4 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with crackers or pita bread.
And if you want a truly no-fuss addition to your tailgate gathering, or even something to take inside the stadium, grab a bag of Peanut Patch boiled peanuts.
Peanut Patch boiled peanuts are canned within hours of coming out of the ground, ensuring the freshest, best-tasting boiled peanuts, year-round. They are a healthy, quick and delicious snack perfect for tailgating or anytime.
About McCall Farms
McCall Farms has been growing food for more than 170 years. The company cultivates and cans a variety of produce, much of which is grown on its 2,000-acre farm in Effingham, S.C. Farmers in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina grow crops on an additional 15,000 acres for McCall Farms. McCall Farms produces more than 40 different products under the Margaret Holmes, Glory Foods, Bruce’s Yams and Peanut Patch brands, as well as private- label and foodservice products, which are sold nationwide.
For more information, visit www.mccallfarms.com, www.gloryfoods.com, www.brucesyams.com,margaretholmes.com and www.peanutpatchboiledpeanuts.com.